The Bushnell Elite Tactical Illuminated BTR-2 Reticle SMRS Riflescope was designed alongside military and law enforcement experts, the optical superiority and unfailing reliability of this family has been further honed with a host of application-specific features. The Short-Mid Range Series of Bushnell tactical scopes offer Close-quarters precision with outstanding mid-range capability. This true 1x scope is equipped with the Ignition illuminated Bushnell Tactical Reticle (BTR-2) in First Focal Plane. It offers the close range capability of a red dot at low power and the ranging capability of up to 10 Mils of hold over at high power setting.
Bushnell Elite Tactical Illuminated BTR-2 Reticle SMRS Riflescope Features
- Adjustable 1-8.5x magnification and a 24mm objective lens offers close-quarters precision with outstanding mid-range capability
- Features Ignition illuminated FFP BTR-2 reticle, an illuminated, mil-hash marked reticle designed for ranging, holdover and windage correction
- Ultra Wide Band Coating and fully multi-coated optics for light transmission and image clarity; Rain Guard HD anti-fog technology keeps lenses clear
- T-Lok locking windage and elevation turrets and 11 illumination settings for any ambient light condition
- 34-millimeter one-piece tube for ultimate strength; argon purged; limited lifetime warranty
“I like the way the illuminated dot can be turned off …” Norman e. Gafkjen
“Optical clarity is typical Bushnell” weiglaf
The Bushnell Elite Tactical Illuminated BTR-2 Reticle SMRS Riflescope is crafted with rock-solid, hammer-forged 34mm tube, T-Lok locking windage and elevation turrets and zero stop. Features 11 illumination settings for any ambient light condition and a glare reducing matte finish.
This mission-driven design is adapted to perform from the tightest quarters to the most extreme ranges. All for one purpose: So you can do what you do. To the warriors who selflessly protect our lives, you can always trust yours to Elite.